AB1 0.00% 18.0¢ abarta resources limited

ab1 media, page-1316

1. 782 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    Hi anotheraussie

The article is a little confusing As it appears to be an interview with Xiao Yi, who they say is the co-founder and chairman of Animoca Brands. But then further down the page, there's a photo where it indicates that Xiao Yi is to the left of the picture, when, in fact, it's Yat Siu....maybe I'm missing something.

Also mate, in your extract from the article you wrote - "We plan to list in other places next year. Of course, we may also choose Hong Kong...." Which gives the impression that they are going to list on a number of exchanges.

Having read that paragraph, I think you'll find it starts by saying "We plan to list elsewhere next year and of course we may choose Hong Kong...." To put it in context, this comes just after the paragraph where it talks about Animoca Brands being delisted by the ASX in March of 2020, after failing to comply with its regulations.

Anyway, it's good that the company is talking about re-listing. Just a shame we have to wait until next year for it to happen.

Regards

mm

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AB1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.