AB1 0.00% 18.0¢ abarta resources limited

ab1 media, page-1675

1. 365 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 368
    Also read TSB white paper to see where the money flows. Similar to Axie, transaction fees (e.g. 2-5%) do not flow to the company (Sky Mavis/ Animoca). Some fees are redistributed back to the community and the remainder could be paid out to token holders if enough holders are in agreement.

SAND Fee Capture model = 5% of all transaction volume carried out in SAND tokens (Transaction Fees) shall be allocated with 50% to the Staking Pool as rewards for token holders that Stake SAND tokens and 50% to the ''Foundation.''

Company ASSETs/ token: Sales of ASSETS created and developed by the company (LANDS, ASSETS, Attributes, others)

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3541/3541964-8d10afd759f5a07cae52c39232b37e1e.jpg

TSB is a decentralised game/metaverse that is developed and operated by Animoca, but not owned by Animoca. SAND holders can be viewed as the owners - their votes will govern how it evolves.

If Animoca held 20% of SAND, then they would earn the following from marketplace transaction fees:

5%/2/20% = 0.5%

Animoca also generate revenue from LAND sales (but there is a finite supply), premium NFTs (equivalent to in-game items) and subscriptions.

Sky Mavis get paid a maintenance fee for operating Axie, but I'm not sure how this fee is calculated. Presumably Animoca has a similar arrangement, but this has not been disclosed. Given that 2.5% of every transaction goes to the Foundation Pool, my guess is that some of these funds are used to pay Animoca a maintenance fee.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AB1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.