AB1 0.00% 18.0¢ abarta resources limited

ab1 media, page-1713

1. 257 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    Only because of the way I see things unfolding. Firstly Yat is on record as saying that Listing will occur some time next year. Over 6 Months ago I read of one of the "early" owners of one of AB1's buyout companies saying that he would like some liquidity for selling at some point. (Can't remember who and Yat would not be unaware of this sentiment - and pressure) On the other hand, particularly now over this past 3 months, every one can see how well AB1 is performing and progressing and will "cut him some slack" in that regard. IMO he is running hard to get the company Listed but not at any price. I am sure he has a minimum price in mind and that currently we are no where near the price he has in mind. Example for me is that I believe the "big boys" who bought in at $1.10 will want a 10 X return on their capital within 2 years. So my absolute starting listing price is $5 on what I believe will be the Nasdaq. Remember to list any where he will need current up to date financials to be available.By waiting until Oct/Nov next year Yat has the time to get the 30th June 2022 returns completed. If I am correct he will still have another 6 months after listing to get the price up to that 10 X figure which should be achieved both organically and by FOMO market price rise. This has been said here before that Yat knows he is making pretty well all his decisions on the run making quick fire decisions on investing and buying new starts ups on the basis that this is a whole NEW industry and that some will sink and some will swim. He only needs a few more companies like AXI, Sandbox etc to turn AB1 into a monster stock - and he knows it. He will also be aware that he will not have the "freedom" to buy/invest in companies "willynilly" as he is currently doing once we are listed. Boards are way too cumbersome to allow that to continue when you have regulators breathing down their necks! We have seen that already with the ASX! IMO there is no way that any of us should be wanting Yat to list any earlier. To me looking back on my 40+ years of adult life experience and investing experience, waiting until Oct/Nov 2022 is a "no brainer". All just my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AB1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.