AB1 0.00% 18.0¢ abarta resources limited

Yat is such a clear and concise speaker and most importantly an...

1. 257 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    Yat is such a clear and concise speaker and most importantly an outstanding leader for Animoca and ourselves.
    Once mainstream media and investors realizes that Animoca is the "founding leader" in the blockchain/NFT space in the sense that AB1 and ourselves as shareholders are visionaries equivalent to being in the space where the Internet was 30 years ago, AB1 will explode in value and share price!
    With the Board changes announced today, the next stage of what I perceive as "imminent explosive growth", is about to commence with the company now focusing on North America.
    North America is where both the money and the early growth and early start up investors are.
    There is a now a very real chance that Animoca will be the next Facebook, Amazon, Microsoft, Apple etc equivalent in the embryonic Blockchain/NFT market space.
    IMO the Board with Yat at the helm, is now clearly positioning itself to List on the Nasdaq.
    I believe that there will shortly be huge hype and interest in North America (and the rest of the world) once Robby and Yat start to actively promote and market both Animoca and blockchain/NFT use there.
    AB1 is a once in a lifetime investment and I am so grateful to be invested in it and a part of this super exciting new age market segment.
    All of the above is my opinion only. Please do your own research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AB1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.