AB1 0.00% 18.0¢ abarta resources limited

Like you Tinhat I stumbled into AB! as a specy around 20 cents....

1. 221 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    Like you Tinhat I stumbled into AB! as a specy around 20 cents. Still holding and still treating it as a specy.

Searched the HK Business Awards and found some info that indicates the Award is a 'buy your own award' sort of thing. I'm sceptical its a serious award.

Thank you for your interest in HKB International Business Awards 2017.Here is an overview of the online nomination formage 1 - Read the award entry guidelines and eligibility for your reference.Page 2 - Fill out the company information and entrant details fields.Page 3 - Choose the industry category you'd like to enter.Page 4 - Provide project information: Project title, 500-word summary of the project and testimonial (if any).Page 5 - Choose the winners package that you will take up in the event that you win an award.Page 6 - You're done!

Listened to Yat's acceptance and he does speak well. Owning your digital identity makes sense. Just that I'm still having trouble understanding what the strategy is for AB1 to make money out of it? Found some notes below that indicate the need for some sort of regulated entity to be the custodian of identities? That implies government - otherwise it's just another Facebook?

It is difficult to envision a future of digital identity without relying on some kind of identity custodian that maintains a verified connection between your physical and digital self, ensures that no data is used without consent, monitors malicious behavior and provides user support in case of a lost key. This is far from an easy solution and should be provided by a regulated entity. One thing is for sure, such a solution relies on trust and must give the end user full ownership of their own data, similar to data portability under GDPR.

The money making side seems to be the sale of NFT's created within its many games or digital environments. Yat didn't talk about that. So its a speculative hold for me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AB1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.