AB1 0.00% 18.0¢ abarta resources limited

ab1 media, page-1799

1. 5,659 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1741
    To be honest, I wrote off this investment at the time of the delistsing and I just kept interest in it as a case study. I'm not a young bloke so computer games (that might be an antiquated term) don't even mean anything to me. I remember Doom but I thought the Apple Mac equivalent back then was superior.

What interests me from the very little amount of attention I have given to the stock is the clip to the ticket model. It's the old sell the machine at a loss but make the money on the recurring sale of consumables model.

I like the model of building the asset from nothing by incentivizing early adopters into creating the market from which you can then take a transaction fee on ownership transfers once the market has been built. It's a either pure genius or evil or some combination.

To be honest, I look at these games and they mean nothing to me. It's an economy built on meaningless nothing but; that is human culture. You can say the same thing about music, plastic art, body modification, professional sport, gambling or recreational drugs.

At the end of the day, we are observers and actors within an eddy of enthalpy being sucked into a sea of entropy.

With regard to your observations about the award, I'll accept your description to avoid any further research. That's the nature of corporate public relations and communications. All these news media we refer to each day are profit oriented. Hot Copper is. Hot Copper owned whatever the something Herald that you see featured on HC is owned by HC. Hot Copper, any blog, youtube vblog, The Australian Financial Review, everything is being paid for by someone and the patsy is you and me. At the end of the day, it is the audience that is paying. Welcome to the circus!
    Last edited by tinhat: 08/10/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AB1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.