AB1 0.00% 18.0¢ abarta resources limited

It was a great listen!The thing that pricked my ears was Yat...

1. 257 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    It was a great listen!
    The thing that pricked my ears was Yat saying that AB1 DID NOT NEED TO DO THE CAP RAISE!
    Think of what that means.
    1/. They obviously have GREAT cash flow NOW and are only doing Cap Raises to meet demand from Institutional type businesses/investors who want to be involved with Animoca NOW!
    IMO this is beneficial to AB1 as it is dramatically promoting us around the world. Yat said we are a "GLOBAL COMPANY". (think NASDAQ- my words)
    2/. Yat said that we are taking a "clip" of between 5% and 7.5% of ALL transactions..
    I do not believe that in the true sense that these Cap Raises are dilutional to share holder value.
    I see them (and I believe so does Yat) that they are more like a marketing exercise to primarily get Animoca "visibly out there" in this "New age" Market space.
    IMO the increased interest in AB1 being shown is largely being fed by these Cap Raises. They are in them selves "self fulfilling" meaning that the more shares we have on issue, instead of diluting share holder value, is I believe going to dramatically increase our Market Cap and there for be BENEFICIAL rather than dilutionary (as normally happens) to share holders. In simple words "currently there are not enough shares out there" to MEET INVESTOR INTEREST!
    Yat is playing a masterful game of poker dramatically growing share holder value on our behalf.
    In summary, more shares on issue provides "self promotion" market awareness of Animoca = more FOMO market investor interest = MUCH greater Market Cap of AB1 = greater value for US shareholders!
    All opinions are mine only. Do your own research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AB1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.