AB1 0.00% 18.0¢ abarta resources limited

ab1 media, page-36

1. 782 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    Come on now, Schneerman99, if you're going to start to be untruthful in what you tell us, you need to keep in mind that anyone can go back and read your previous posts...and that's just what I did.

The Half Yearly Report and Accounts was released by the company on the 31/08/2018, and after reading through it, this is what you posted on the 2/09/2018. And I quote, verbatim......

"great performance for the first half of the year. Management seems to be doing everything right, the figures speak for themselves. The high development costs in 2017 now seem to pay off positively. We can reduce the high development costs and have nevertheless generated more sales. And now...we are now increasing the marketing costs for the games...Everything's going perfectly according to plan"

These are your words, mate....written by you less than a month an a half ago.

And yet you're now telling us that Management has no idea what it's doing, and the company is doomed...Totally contradictory to what you said previously. Let's be honest about this, the only thing that has changed in that time is that you've gone from a shareholder to a non-shareholder.

What you're currently doing on these threads is downramping at its very worst, and certainly from my perspective, you've sadly lost any credibility you may have had.

Regards
    mm

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AB1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.