AB1 0.00% 18.0¢ abarta resources limited

ab1 media, page-496

1. 719 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    I personally believe the Halt was triggered by the structure of the Sandbox Cash raise back on 5-23 and The Company will not release any News regarding the current Sandbox Cash raise under discussion until the OPINION surrounding the SAFE agreements and the SAND TOKENS have been agreed upon...

I am hopeful this matter will be resolved before the Company releases the full production of the Blockchain version of The Sandbox!

Robby predicted a few months back that 2020 will be the year that Blockchain gaming will move into mass adoption if a gaming Company has created a “sticky enough” application!
    Just dreaming about the potential revenue stream that would be created with the User Generated Content, and acquisition , reselling and trading of the in game digital assets!

IMO this game alone has the potential to carry The Company on its back if they indeed have created this “sticky application” leading the way into mass adoption of Blockchain gaming!

Roblox and Minecraft probably wont even notice if they shed a few of their monthly users that are dissatisfied with spending all that money on the games digital assets and NEVER taking permanent ownership of the items! Once they learn they have this alternative with BC version of THE SANDBOX, well....

we shall soon see))

all the above my personal opinion and my very best wishes for The Company and all of the retail investors paying our dues right now for early investing!

please dyodd

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AB1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.