AB1 0.00% 18.0¢ abarta resources limited

ab1 media, page-499

1. 719 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    As I mentioned earlier, if the Company is required to go through this Halt I would rather suffer with it now and hopefully not during the release of these potential mega game and collectible franchises the Company has planned for 2020!

All this value that continues to be created will not be lost due to the current Halt IMO.
    I believe the Company will go through a price reset to the upside to factor in all the value that the Company continues to create, especially if we have a resolution to the opinions of the ASX.

For example if you are building a new house in a booming economy and the inspector comes around and red tags your electrical work because he doesn’t agree with your design, but you keep building the rest of the home until permits are satisfied and you do not loose that value you continue to create! ( just an analogy)

Of course, who wants to go through that process and deal with the additional headaches and expenses...

I remain hopeful as long as we continue to see the deals and partnerships flowing through the Company, leading potentially to increased infrastructure and revenues related to Blockchain Gaming for years to come!

Haven't heard any recent news regarding the 2 Atari games that have been in production for some months now!

all the above my very humble opinion
    dyodd

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AB1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.