AB1 0.00% 18.0¢ abarta resources limited

ab1 media, page-73

1. 1,437 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1165
    Project itself is from Moonrealm Entertainment, but there does seem to be heavy involvement with Animoca.

The website states:
    "PARTNERSHIP WITH ANIMOCA BRANDS
    Taking an early lead in blockchain gaming, Coins & Steel is added to the growing library of blockchain games, like WalletPet and The Sandbox. As well as Cryptokitties.:

It's not worded very well, so it doesn't make clear what the partnership entails, but WalletPet and The Sandbox are owned by AB1 and Cryptokitties has AB1 partnerships of it's own. I imagine the  game, Coins and Steel, is using Animoca's blockchain and AI Tech, but whether the partnership goes further (revenue sharing etc) we don't know. 

There's no Cryptokitties/Axiom Zen logo at the bottom, Only Animoca, but as you mentioned it says:
    "Do you play CryptoKitties? If so, it’s time to put your kitty to work! Transfer your kitten to Coins & Steel and it will serve as your valiant in-game pet!"

Therefore, Animoca must be the one providing the Cryptokitties crossover as well (not Axiom).

I like the look of the game, it actually builds an entire game around blockchain rather than simply having a "white paper" or simply being a marketplace (like Cryptokitties essentially is).

Wonder if the quarterly might shed some light? 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AB1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.