AB1 0.00% 18.0¢ abarta resources limited

Project itself is from Moonrealm Entertainment, but there does...

1. 1,439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1170
    Project itself is from Moonrealm Entertainment, but there does seem to be heavy involvement with Animoca.

The website states:
    "PARTNERSHIP WITH ANIMOCA BRANDS
    Taking an early lead in blockchain gaming, Coins & Steel is added to the growing library of blockchain games, like WalletPet and The Sandbox. As well as Cryptokitties.:

It's not worded very well, so it doesn't make clear what the partnership entails, but WalletPet and The Sandbox are owned by AB1 and Cryptokitties has AB1 partnerships of it's own. I imagine the  game, Coins and Steel, is using Animoca's blockchain and AI Tech, but whether the partnership goes further (revenue sharing etc) we don't know. 

There's no Cryptokitties/Axiom Zen logo at the bottom, Only Animoca, but as you mentioned it says:
    "Do you play CryptoKitties? If so, it’s time to put your kitty to work! Transfer your kitten to Coins & Steel and it will serve as your valiant in-game pet!"

Therefore, Animoca must be the one providing the Cryptokitties crossover as well (not Axiom).

I like the look of the game, it actually builds an entire game around blockchain rather than simply having a "white paper" or simply being a marketplace (like Cryptokitties essentially is).

Wonder if the quarterly might shed some light? 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AB1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.