AB1 0.00% 18.0¢ abarta resources limited

Probably best to logically approach that question in two forms...

1. 1,580 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 386
    Probably best to logically approach that question in two forms

The macro side. We won’t go into the entire macro economics and instead focus on crypto, NFT and blockchain as that would be more relevant to AB1 than the DOW (especially staying private) of course the index and bonds etc does matter but not as much here.
    Crypto was mostly unknown 10+ years back and Bitcoin was created in the light of GFC. Most people bought for laughs and giggles. Blockchain is the ledger that keeps records, it is not a crypto itself and a lot of people still get that confused. Without blockchain we can’t have crypto or NFT. There is no way blockchain will die. A lot of crypto in the past 10 years have gone to 0 and a lot more will continue going to 0 in the foreseeable future too. Those without utility will not have longevity with the exception of a few that investors argue as “store of value”.
    Basically IMO crypto, blockchain and NFT are here to stay. Those with actual utility backed by say gamers will continue to rise overtime. There will be corrections in the space from time to time as expected but overall in the long term should uptrend.

Now we look at the micro side or the company performance.
    First let’s look at the management and in particular Yat. Very impressive guy and has a good track record. I believe he was already quite well off before Animoca and this I firmly believe will push him to become a multi billionaire.
    Of course the governance and reporting etc has been an issue but that does not stop the company from expanding in the right direction.

Since the company started their goal and vision has been met with success overtime and continued to hit goals in both up and flat markets. They are pioneers in what they do and have brought a pre revenue entity to revenue and profit on a big scale. Raises mass capital at ease.
    This company I firmly believe is an investment of a life time for a lot of people currently involved and likely we will never get so many multiples in our investments ever again in another that we invest in. No idea what SP will be in the coming years but I am holding until at least 10Billion MC.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AB1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.