AB1 0.00% 18.0¢ abarta resources limited

AB1 - private off market trading facility by mgmgt, page-24

1. 269 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    I am always open for other opinions.
    But what do you mean with "unsubstantiated rubbish"?

Actually it is a fact!
    Or did i miss something that they are listed now somewhere?

I think the facts are very clear and i will point them out again:
    1. They spent about a Million Dollar for attorneys with their goal to be listed on the ASX again
    2. The ASX didnt want them. The ASX delisted them
    3. If they spent that insane amount of money, it is 100% likely that they would accept any other major stock exchange instead.
    And i am very sure that they also tried that because as we know they are expanding very much and constantly buying more and more companys. So they need constantly money. To get money, they need to to give out new shares. Which is only possible if they are listed somewhere.
    4. They are globally nowhere listed at this time
    5. They are listing now on this Trading Hub. It proves to me that they were not succesful at all and therefore decided to chose this alternative.

I think it is also important to point out that with this Trading Halt, that their business is in a trading halt too.
    The past months and two years before the Trading Halt were extremely busy with buying new companys or going into new partnerships.
    They want to be the first and major Company in Blockchain Gaming.
    But with their business freeze they cant give out new shares and cant close deals for new partnerships.
    Potential Partners for Blockchain Cooperation could run into the arms of other Companys to build up Blockchain Business.

I am not saying this to bother you all. But i am a person who always looks at two sides of the Coin.
    I want them to be successful as much as you Guys. But i cant just watch and continue to cheer as nothing happened.
    And i cant turn it into a positive note because the stock markets crashed and we were so lucky to be in a Trading Halt.
    For us foreign Investors in Europe this current Halt already has brought us big loss.
    Because of the Currency Rates we already lost 20% of our Investment because the Australian Dollar lost 20% value against the Euro during the Halt. And the technical Chart is continuing to go down.

I know the character of these Forums is to write always positive to push each other up.
    But i am a person who is always critical and looks also behind the curtain and analyzing in detail and connect the dots to build my opinion.
    I dont have to be Einstein to check that it is for sure that their strenghts to be listed somewhere has failed.

I think that we have at least another half year of a trading halt.
    And i am almost sure that this year they will not be listed anywhere.
    For me this is dead money and a company which is in a coma with their business.
    I wish for all of us that next year will be very fruitful and that their business will be stronger than ever.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AB1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.