AB1 0.00% 18.0¢ abarta resources limited

AB1 Share Price update, page-419

1. 3,295 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    Hi all .. thanks for your many informative posts. I try to keep abreast through HC, and monitor AB1 daily on Primary Markets. I have also recently met their criteria to buy or sell on their platform although I am not « sophisticated » enough to have traded beyond the ASX.

AB1 are the only issuer sponsored shares that our fund owns, and of course I am delighted with the direction that the company has taken .. Congratulations to the very visionary Yat Siu. Who would have thought back then when we were frozen at 18cents ? Like others I had figuratively written our AB1 shares off.

The reason for my posting now is to ask if the selling process on PMs requires that you have a copy at hand of the original shares certificate as issued by Automic Group. Ours is currently at base, interstate. I have read all the Ts and Cs etc online and it does seem complicated vis a vis CHESS. I have also emailed Automic for their advice. Perhaps someone on HC might be able to share a little of their first hand experience.

Selling some of our holdings is just a consideration at this stage and the 6.6% brokerage doesn’t faze. It would be good to know though that the process is straightforward and timely with just the one share transfer form to complete.

Would this be sent to PMs or to Automic?

Like Mom88 I am extremely grateful for our unexpected good fortune post ASX and believe that the founder definitely deserves to be recompensed .. “Yes” to all resolutions is my opinion/sentiment.

My apologies if the trading process has been covered before. I must have missed it on HC. And as I do not wish to join Facebook/Meta I miss out on the information there too.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AB1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.