AB1 0.00% 18.0¢ abarta resources limited

I'm not too fussed about the lack of an Exchange listing, or the...

1. bcr
    4,747 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 128
    I'm not too fussed about the lack of an Exchange listing, or the daily share price.

I bought my shares with the understanding that this was always a "back of the filing cabinet" investment. ( File your SRN in the back of the filing cabinet and forget about it for 5-10 years.)

I view Animoca as a Venture Capital business and as such many of the businesses in which they are invested are Startups. Many may not have sophisticated accounting systems, and their main focus is on the creation process that is the core of their business. As such their reporting is very sloppy.

Animoca also make reciprocal investments using a combination of crypto, tokens, shares, and cash.
    (Which I believe is one of the very reasons they got delisted.) I imagine conducting an audit of such businesses would be a nightmare. It will take some time for Animoca to improve it's reporting, but I accept that the priority remains business development, rather than reporting.

Having said that, the company appears to be surviving, continuing to grow, and they have secured many valuable relationships along the way.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AB1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.