AB1 0.00% 18.0¢ abarta resources limited

ab1 - ta charting only, page-174

1. 1,211 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 188
    No! No! No adsf. Sorry. The following just needs to be said. I wish I’d seen your drivel days ago.
    Respect and trust and being perceived as deadset are all earned - everywhere, not just on a forum. And you cannot run away from or just brush off accountability so flippantly, especially when you dug in so deep to the contrary mere seconds ago. You have to own that. And you just haven’t. Nowhere near it. Look at the thread you created! Look at the comments you made within it. Seriously, who starts a whole thread like that? Or more importantly, WHY?
    So what if you’ve been forced to admit you were completely wrong. And wow, by such a long, long way and in the time frame that you set. I could tell you the percentage if I could be bothered, but I can’t. I can tell you however that it is significant. For anyone with a decent investment it could represent thousands, tens of thousands, ten and tens of thousands…..and even more.
    And it’s almost like you tried to post the above in small/fine print - "my prediction was not correct.." What a cop out. It was so much more than just your prediction that was wrong. It was everything, from your (lack of) analysis to your strategy to the bravado of your delivery. And let's be honest, it was more than a “prediction” - it was pathetic baseless repetition attempting to be pawned off as fact.
    I'd be ashamed and way too embarrassed to continue to post here if I was you. But that’s the accountability thing isn’t it. At the very least, I’d be wanting to apologise to the forum.
    Your charts (LOL - what charts??) to explain your TA (LOL - what TA - I think you mentioned a trend line somewhere) were the worst I've ever not seen.
    Important for newbs and fellow forum users to take note of adsf's opinions noting that him and posters like him offer nothing of substance to back up their rot, even when asked sincerely and politely to do so.
    Learn from this - it is investing 101 - it will save you money.
    "Back to 0,07-0,075$ before the next leg up imo"
    "Massive overbought! Imo....Correction comes anytime now. Nothing runs only one way"
    I'd put in another quote here but I just can’t be bothered - there was something about some Germans? Or Nazis? Pushing? Or something?
    You have lost all credibility here mate. And you are as suss as they come. I couldn't care if you bough 1 share or 1 billion shares.....hmmmmm, well if you bought 1 billion shares, I might care. Actually, I'd even think about letting you off if you did.
    Will take you a long time to rebuild your reputation here mate. Not so much because of what you said – everyone gets it wrong sometimes - but in how you said it. And how many times you said the same thing without actually addding anything.

Maybe you too can learn from that. Up to you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AB1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.