IMM 0.00% 37.0¢ immutep limited

abagovomab fails placebo phase111 trial, page-26

1. 4,906 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 343
    ""I still question his motives. First he compares chalk with cheese, and then, given Ab's sudden setback, his motivation turns to there being no guarantees for cancer drug hopefuls.

Well, HELLO, we know that! If guarantees existed, we'd be mortgaging our homes and selling every other asset we own!

What I take issue with, is posters who exist to spook fellow investors out of sensible, well-researched stocks for the benefit of their own pockets, or some perverted fantasy!""

Agent86

You caught me out, your so clever, I do manipulate the shareprice being doing it you 2 years, spook investors so they sell drive the price down I buy in then I pump it back up and sell again. Yep 900000000 million shares on issue, $21 million invested by institutional investors/sophs at 28 cents, an amount determined by the company, but I still have the power to manipulate the shareprice right here on HC. If you believe that Agent you are a fool. So therefore the post in which Iam repling too makes you look like a fool anyway, nothing has changed. Discuss the stock ,I try to, but constantly get bashed by fools like yourself. Shareprices go up and shareprices go down thats how the sharemarket operates,get use to it.If you were truly a longterm investor the day by day postings/ramblings on here should mean zilch to an intelligent person like you, but you are most probably here for the quick buck like the majority of participants,company fundamentals don't change on a daily basis, but yet we have billions of dollars traded on the market everyday. Thanks for nothing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $537.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
37.0¢ 38.3¢ 36.5¢ $1.060M 2.841M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 48648 36.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.0¢ 13814 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.