ZIP 13.5% $2.19 zip co limited..

Abandon Zip?, page-22

1. 4,676 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 875
    gents im doin pretty hard. i tried swinging a few times with mixed success. but whats killing me at the moment is legal costs and clients still affected by covid. hopefully just 3 more months of this before business returns to normal. im in out of z1p trying to recover cash from solid bets Like ORE (think Lithium & EV's), everytime i make abit of money their i pop into z1p and instantly lose the mofo. going to take a punt at ORE again this week. i feel that ALL BNPL have become targets of Banks/Funds as they are now big enough to become a threat to traditional banking as we know it, just like crypto. BNPL seems to be an easier target for Banks to attack first as BNPL has to compete in the same market rules and regulations as banks do except that Banks and funds hold the "maxim gun" in this instance as they have been around since the stock market has been around. banks have a massive war chest to fight this battle, but BNPL have youth interest. who will will im not sure but one thing is for sure while we await a winner there will be lots of blood shed. i wish and hope that all BNPL would unite in this effort, perhaps by way of a few mergers. for example instead of having 6 sizeable players maybe there should be on only 3? meaning 3 lots of 2 BNPL's merging. maybe only 2 even? they have a good product, but that product means nothing if they cant fight off vultures. they may stand a chance if they band together though. i ask that the ceo's/founders of these BNPL put aside their strong eccentric personalities, which is needed in solo entrepreneurial efforts, but can be detrimental when faced with an organised hostile power.

Saladin Ayubi is known for uniting a fragmented Arabia to expel the crusades. he is quoted as saying "I don't care if Arabia has 1,000 Kings, but while the crusaders are in our land there will be only ONE".

or Similar example can be provided when the "Turks were at the gates of Vienna" (gate keeper of greater Europe). Similarly a fragmented Europe were about to be over run by the seemingly unstoppable Ottomans until backup arrived from all corners of Europe to support Vienna and drive back the Ottomans.

both events were critical moments in history. Note the examples I provided are not intended to be political hence the two examples, but just an historical example of what can be achieved by unity when the odds are stacked against you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.19
Change
0.260(13.5%)
Mkt cap ! $2.772B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.01 $2.19 $2.00 $56.69M 26.96M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 133683 $2.18

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.20 235682 50
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.