CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

abandoned baby, page-21

1. 2,463 Posts.
    Gotta say - Sonray is my fave by far!

Not only coz they have about the best accounting/capital management/reporting system I've found - in fact I can't criticise them!!! - and people here will know I level criticism freely when I think it is due --- e.g. while I love CMR - I still see fault and level criticism freely where I feel it warranted!!

Can't fault Sonray tho - In fact - how can I fault them when their in-house analyst, Peter Taylor, has been telling punters to buy CMR for BLOODY AGES now.

He gives almost daily tip sheets - (he misses days here and there - maybe he drinks a bit I don't know - maybe he cant wake up in time for open to put a sheet out every day) -- but - to his credit, he has be on the CMR bandwagon for ages.

He had stops on her for a while - then he dropped the stops and just said be careful of stops!!!! Presumably coz brokers have well demonstrated their willingness to raid the stops.

Now he basically says just buy the shat out of her and bloody hold on for a run to 7 bucks - He goes no where near the depth that Huntley’s does..... but without doubt -- he is one of the faithful and when I saw how positive he was - all I could think was - well I just gotta get an account with that mob!

Ok Ok Ok --- I been at the pub again!!!! --- Yeah yeah I'm rambling and I got a drinking problem --- but hows the bloody blues - wanted them to lose - but they didn't - all I can say is -If they could win tonight - then they could have won the other two nights --- so why didn't ya's!!! (no correspondence will be entered into on that last point) - bloody kimmorely

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.