IPR 0.00% 4.1¢ ipernica limited

abandoning the german sar case, page-12

1. 85,794 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    Reply to thread in general -

You have to know when to hold em and you have to know when to foldem - this is only one case, and we chose to foldem - that's all. There is no evidence that we folded to save cash for Nearmap. I would think that if we thought sar was worth chasing then we would have run with it.

No, we aren't folding the tent on assertion business - just one case. And, no, Nearmap is not a fail, it is a young company with an exciting product that no one else has yet - and it is a country mile in front on some facets.
    Oh my god, there is no news on sales - hmmm, well that's odd considering it is not reporting season, isn't it?
    Is Nearmap consuming cash - yep - did you expect something different at this stage?
    Will we run out of cash before it is cash positive - my guess is probably yes but possibly no if we are lucky - but that should be expected, so - how would you like the cash to be raised?? - Institutional raising? Soph. raising, raise from shareholders? Borrow?
    Take your pick - there will be wingers no matter which way it goes.

If the sp was still 18, hardly anyone would be griping and everyone would be hopeful. So, someone wanted out this am with 1.5m apx. - so what? There could be a myriad of reasons - yep, they might be sick of the wait, but equally they might have to pay for the RR as well ----- who knows.

Many of us are quick to judge the race as over when we are still a long way from the tape. I would like to see the sp higher also, but it isn't at the moment and that's about all you can say ------- most brokers haven't even heard of ipr let alone know the story - I really can't see much change in the last few months - Nearmap is off and runing and people like it and we have thrown in the towel on sar ------- both could well be good decisions - the only other thing that hasn't changed is impatience.

And yes, I noticed that the last couple of announcements came out in a somewhat sneaky fashion - so is it so bad if the intention was to protect the sp and hence us? I don't like that we think we have to play that game, but would you rather it otherwise if you have news that is not positive??

There are only a few options here

If you don't like ipr - sell
    If you do like ipr - buy Mr. 1.5m out
    If you like it but think it will come down - wait and buy
    If you are in and like it - hold and or accumulate

There are probably a few others I haven't mentioned, but -

Just don't yap about it - do something.

Have a good day.

Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.