Abblett to join Barilaro?

1. 5,135 Posts.
    Maybe John Barilaro will have some company in the future.

Gary Ablett Sr releases new video clarifying Illuminati claims

AFL icon Gary Ablett Sr has released another video doubling down on earlier claims he made about the Illuminati and the Freemasons organisation.

The Geelong legend uploaded a lengthy face-to-camera video during the week in which he claimed the coronavirus was “deliberately made and designed, and deliberately released” by the Illuminati and other secret societies.

The 27-minute video titled “What’s really going on and who’s behind it all” was uploaded to YouTube on Thursday. In it, the 58-year-old shared a number of conspiracy theories related to COVID-19.Ablett has since uploaded another, shorter video on YouTube to defend those claims and encourage people to seek out the “truth”.

“I understand that there may be some people out there who may be involved in the Illuminati or the Freemasons who don’t agree with my views, and may be very upset with me,” Ablett says in the new clip.

https://www.news.com.au/sport/sports-life/gary-ablett-sr-releases-new-video-clarifying-illuminati-claims/news-story/597f000e7a2244f5403dcf77cdea5ea9

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.