Boofy,Some time ago I pointed to the flaws in the pseudo science...

1. 5,428 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    Boofy,

Some time ago I pointed to the flaws in the pseudo science in your signature line and once again you show flawed judgement.

You write...

"the ridiculous carbon tax that will have zero effect on global warming, I call disasters."

Over 40 years our modest carbon tax is set to put a trillion dollars of pressure on fossil carbon pollution. How can you seriously call that "ridiculous" unless you do not accept the link between atmospheric carbon dioxide levels and AGW? This link is well established and is accepted by all major Australian political parties. Without exception, the link is also accepted by peak scientific bodies worldwide.

Our modest carbon tax is being integrated into a worldwide system of fossil carbon reduction and places us in an ideal position to restructure our energy operations in a cost competitive and economic way. This is the reason many of our energy companies actually want a stable, predictable fossil carbon abatement system.

Unfortunately Tony Abbott is so obsessed with destabilising our democratically elected government, he has thrown rationality away.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.