abbott’s budget poll threat, page-57

1. 8,527 Posts.
    cerhob -

stop rubbishing PUP! Giant intellect to be had, there, the deluded masses think. (Polite Cough, from me!)

(Easy for Palmer to give everyone advice about how to man a shovel - when he well knows he'll never have to pick one up - mend roads himself.) Can you imagine HIM at some top level, crucial to Australia, International meeting? He, I suggest, allege, would be a laughing stock - on his personal appearance alone. Hate to nitpick - but really - being fit as a PM sure helps. To stay the required course.

For, at least, Cerhob, we can thank our lucky stars - one of their crew can advise us on how to drive a car fast - and polish it up - and tinker with the engine!

Most of them have that "rabbit caught in the headlights" look - they're going to end up a laughing stock.

Palmer, however, can coach them well - in how to oppose absolutely everything, and facial exercises on how to assume that superior look of constant arrogant sneering.

Nothing wrong with criticism - but, politically, Palmer's making it his life's work - an art form!

Suggest most of them - these "one hundred votes got me in" prospective Senators - could retain lines - if they memorise them - but for how long?

Wonder who they'd hold up under a grilling from Tony Jones' missus! (Talking of whom - who creates her questions - her - or her husband - she sounds very much like him!) Lying in wait, to sabotage any conservative who dares grace her show.

What a laughable shambles. PUP - Just negativity - for the sake of negativity. And self promotion.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.