abbott and the national broadband n/w, page-7

1. 12,140 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 158
    Firstly. Abbots broadband plan is crap. The approach the libs have taken is a farce. I am a tech head and NBN is the go .(it is better, I have worked in counties where they have these speeds. Coming home is like a trip back to the dark ages of dial up.).

Price is always a worry but just get it done. This is the one area that the Libs are really lacking. I hope they change their policy and get it done allowing them to form Government.

Having said that the next best option is to pull the old Johnny Howard trick "there will be no GST" but tell the independents that they will build the NBN. This will allow them to form government.
    The independents will have a clear concience as they stood up for what they believed in. Libs will be happy because they are in power.
    No one expects the pollies to do what they say anyway. By the time the independents wake up to it after various committees, studies, reports. It will be time for a new election.

Problem solved. Lbs form government, they dont build a NBN, noones the wiser till next election and we can worry about it then.

I miss out on quality broadband but who gives a rats about the punters. Politics is the real winner

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.