abbott awakens, page-14

1. 47,445 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    benbradley

Most posters on this forum give Julia Gillard a fair old pasting & as our PM whe should be held to account.

For my part I note the achievements of her government as well as its failures. In particular I have expressed my view that Gillard's biggest issue is her failure to gain the support of mainstream voters courtesy of the manner in which Kevin Rudd was deposed, her speech & broken election promises.

But for almost 3 years now we have waited for Opposition Leader, Tony Abbott, to paint & explain his vision for a better future; supported by policy details, an implementation plan & his funding of it. NO such luck!

Some people recall what happened at the 2010 election - sketchy policies released in the last week on the back of that rubbish about being properly costed. Later we discovered Abbott had an $11b black hole!

Abbott has freely chucked mud wherever he likes & its pathetic to suggest we treat him with kid gloves.

IMO everyone should be subjecting him to the highest level of scrutiny before accepting him as PM.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.