abbott: gillard guilty of "bastardry", page-28

1. 7,747 Posts.
    No no no vertigo not attacks at all. Just stating some facts with a bit of humor. Its very hard you know to find a leader at all among your lot. They all look to be followers. The only one with impeccable credentials is the lovely bromwyn bishop.

Have you got a prob with bromwyn.
    She is a natural, born for the job.

"After the Liberals' defeat at the 1993 election, Bishop began to be seen as a possible leadership candidate, a view she shared. In a move widely seen as furthering her leadership ambitions, Bishop resigned from the Senate on 24 February 1994 to contest the Mackellar by-election in the House of Representatives following the retirement of Jim Carlton. Although she was comfortably elected, her campaign against John Hewson for the Liberal Party leadership faced a setback when she did not poll as well as expected against author and filmmaker Bob Ellis, who ran against Bishop as an independent candidate for Mackellar.[7] When John Hewson called a spill for the Liberal leadership in 1994, Bishop found that her colleagues did not share her opinion[citation needed] of her leadership potential, and Alexander Downer successfully challenged for the party leadership."

Yeah she had a set back when film maker bob ellis beat her but hey bob ellis was a better actor. Don't get get me wrong bromwyn can act as seen many a year ago when she was the star in "Divorce Court" but mate ellis was a super star.

So now she has Tony to beat should be a push over for her.
    Oh I can hardly wait to see the hair do she will get for her big day. Oh jolly josh I am getting goose bumps. :)

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.