Free Will, Since no lies were printed that isn't possible, but I...

1. 47,981 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Free Will, Since no lies were printed that isn't possible, but I accept that posters have the right to express their opinions and my post did include a summary conclusion as well.

Assessments about Tony Abbott's Government have now started to flow from academics undertaking more rigorous academic research; rather than from investigative journalists, media commentators and of course opinionated motor-mouthed shock jocks chasing on-air ratings.

Just as reports from organisations including the IMF, Credit Suisse, OXFAM and global ratings agencies have proven very confronting for those who have constructed a mountain of myths around the Howard Goavernments; Sally Young's report must been very hard for those blinded to what Tony Abbott's Government promised but thereafter delivered.

It's pretty hard though to deny that 2014 Budget, an additional $101b forward-spend on military hardware, re-engagement in warfare in the Middle East, backflips such as that absurd PPL debacle, the resignation of the Speaker and of course Abbott's brush with political death back in March that saw him placed on probation due for a review sometime soon I believe.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.