Sky News have outline that tomorrows Newspoll in The Australian...

1. 46,202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Sky News have outline that tomorrows Newspoll in The Australian will show that Abbotts approval rating has dropped to a record low of 27% and his disapproval rating has jumped five points to 63%. A disastrous result for the Opposition leader. The point is made that only the polls that preceded the downfall of Alexander Downer and John Hewson were in similar vein to Abbotts rating.

Further bad news for Abbott is that the Prime Minister has increased her margin as preferred PM from 11 points to now 14 points.

While Julia Gillard has better ratings than Abbott she still has a relatively high disapproval rating. However as Troy Bramston stated on Sky, Twice as many voters dont like Abbott compared to Gillard.

The other very interesting point is that the labor 2pp has dropped to 49% while the coalition is up one to 51%. It still confirms all the previous polls that there has been a strong trend to Labor and even on this current poll while the coalition have a higher vote it could still mean a minority government according to the Australians Troy Bramston.

looks like my past predictions are on the money and I have also predicted that if the polls are close Abbott is under threat of being replaced. Labor of course will be praying he remains. The coalition may tough it out at least until a poll has Labor on a higher 2pp than the coalition. Were that to happen in my opinion Malcolm Turnbull would become the new Opposition Leader. He may even take over sooner given the disastrous personal ratings of Abbott.

I have pointed out that the campaign against Gillard with all this ancient stuff and personal muckraking would backfire and it appears to have done so big time. Labor will be hoping they continue with it because it will work in there favour. Seems like the HC right wing pundits are just a minority that are glued to Tony Abbott and hopelessly wrong in their approach.

Malcolm Turnbull silent in the background but his foot soldiers imo will be out doing the groundwork. I support him fully.

Malcolm silently getting primed.

cheers all

not long now

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.