"....That's why people like you never get it Glug. You all...

1. 23,968 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1

"....That's why people like you never get it Glug. You all screamed racist and bigot for wanting to stop the boats but most people argued that they just wanted a fair system not a stop to refugees. But many of your ilk just didn't want to believe it because it didn't fit your narrative so it was easier to ignore debate and pass people off as bigotted, which is a typical...."

Do you really believe what you write?

I never call "racist and bigot for wanting to stop the boats", I do call it hypocritical when people claim to care about the welfare of those asylum seekers on boats when their actions show the exact opposite.

I have posted many times my support for stopping the boats and how I believe it should be done, I just DO Not agree with the hypocrites who spruke sheet pretending to care about asylum seekers on boats, Abbott being one of the biggest hypocrites on this issue.

".....I don't remember people calling for an end to refugees as you like to think...."

Maybe try a not so absolute statement next time, nowhere have I or anyone I recall made a ludicrous clam of accusing "people calling for an end to refugees".

But there has been plenty of noise about the quantity and the regional/ethnic/religious make up of the refugees.

800 deaths at sea Abbott could have assisted in reducing.
    Abbott's initiative = 112,500 refugees over 6 years

Abbott Suppository of all wisdom a but.jpg
    Last edited by Glug: 13/08/16

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.