AEB 0.00% $2.57 affinity energy and health limited

abbott is in, carbon tax is out, page-18

1. 393 Posts.
    Sorry Sdaji we will call it 12 months then shall we? point being that you have been banging on about how the SP is going to crash since you started posting, and as yet nothing tragic has happened.

You can look at pretty much any speculative stock, I dare say that until they have a proven resource/tech they will gradually decline until the resource/tech is proven/disproven.

Its taken longer than expected so naturally its been in a gradual decline.

Im a patient person Sdaji, I am all too happy to hold and wait until AEB makes it big or goes tits up.

Also I don't really take much notice of charts, they mean nothing to me, (and I know what your about to say so ill stop you there). I liked the story I done some research I took a punt and will wait and see. If I lose my money, never mind, I have more than made it up elsewhere. If I make money then thats just grand but I really don't care if individuals such as yourself sit on the sidelines and yell and scream about how crappy my decision to invest was.

Basically every point you have made that makes for a bad case against AEB has been a load of crap/proven wrong so i'm quite happy to go head to head with you on here until we go pop or go bust :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.