AEB 0.00% $2.57 affinity energy and health limited

abbott is in, carbon tax is out, page-22

1. 5,584 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2222
    Calm your farm, strider :P If anyone has high blood pressure I think it's the guy you see in the mirror :P

I've never claimed to be a savant, I've never claimed to be brilliant at charting (and often point out that I'm quite the novice). I've never called anyone here a moron, and I've been abused or ridiculed often, probably by you more than anyone else :P I'm not asking for anyone to say I'm amazing, I'm really just interested in stocks. I like buying when I think I'm likely to be able to make a profit or if the risk vs. reward looks good, but I'm still interested in watching when a story catches my attention, as AEB has. When people are talking about them, I'm sometimes sufficiently interested in joining in. If everyone is saying what I think I usually won't bother, but if I have something different to add I'm likely to say something. Feathers tend to get ruffled when someone says something the owner of the feathers doesn't like, and as we see here, feathers get severely ruffled when those said things turn out to be correct.

If you are genuinely happy to have bought and be patient and not care what happens in the mean time, it's peculiar that you clearly follow the story closely and get very emotional about it. If you're closely following the story and have patience it would seem to make sense to wait until an opportune time to buy.

Dolce: I agree that charting isn't as predictive with stocks like AEB, but a very clear long term trend still tells a story in a case like this. You can continue to say I'm crazy if you like, but I've been talking about it for the best part of two years, and what I've said that whole time has turned out to be spot on.

I don't have an 'agenda', I'm just discussing a story with others. It's funny, when people accuse others of having an agenda they pretty much always have one of their own. I suppose in this case it's no secret that you, strider and others here have an agenda of talking AEB up, presumably in order to make yourself feel good about your holding, or perhaps even believing you can influence the market to some extent (if you're accusing me of that you must have the thought in your head). Hey, perhaps collectively you might convince a few people to buy or not to sell. I don't expect ever to buy AEB, and I don't think I'd be capable of talking AEB down even if I wanted to, certainly not in a relevant way. I honestly don't have an agenda beyond discussing the company in the same way people might discuss politics or religion or celebrity gossip or whatever other people focus their discussions on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.