abbott loony loose in the us god help us lol, page-40

1. 8,527 Posts.
    catching up with this thread post of mountain climbs and descents tonight - stunning stuff - Tour de France - (Means Tour of France) - I see the kiddies have come out to play.

waste of breath even replying to this bottom of the barrel, lowest common denominator personal offensive stuff.

I find this, the pits of personal slagging and dirty insults, reached today by our Leftist mates, very heartening actually - because, when so-called debate reaches the absolute lowest dregs of so much personal spite and viciousness levelled in posts on this thread at one man, - Tony Abbott, (Rhodes Scholar,) this confirms to me that Gillard supporters know she and her party are gone - they can't hack it - and yet they know they're on the ropes.

Gillard goes abroad and makes an absolute idiot of herself lecturing the rest on how to run their finances, wagging her finger at them over what they're doing wrong - the Gospel according to St. Julia! Not a peep about this.

It's very funny actually - this pig-headed vileness and nastiness of those who refuse to admit the game's over, their team's so-called "star" player being proven to be just another plodder on the field, and soon to be dropped.

And I didn't see Abbott pushing any unelected Mrs. Abbott down any rows of honor guards on an "official inspection" jaunt - making her, himself, and us, look like country yokel diplomatic ignoramuses, as Julia did with her partner, Tim, on a few occasions, in view of the whole of Indonesia. Nor does he have his wife sit in on high level, security secret, confidential top level discussions.

Still 17 months of purgatory to go - this forum is going to get very very nasty and hate filled from some over that time period if the tone of THIS childish foot stamping thread is any example. To say nothing of the tenor of the coming election campaign. All dirty stops to be pulled out by our 'friends", the Labor Party, by the look of it.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.