Abbott & Morrison at the core of Aged Care Disasters, page-84

1. 47,401 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    @loric; as a former Victorian public school principal risk assessment impacting thousands of lives was just one part of my responsibilities - from kids in my care to their parents and even entire local communities [eg. school equipment maintenance, bushfire emergency management, school staff acting as firies and training kids to become emergency service workers, first aid training, ..... ].

From face masks to school kids it's increasingly apparent that politicians LIED to Australians from Day 1 of this pandemic and are now scrambling to avoid responsibility and accountability.

It's my guess that much of Victoria's 'unexplained / community transmission' during this second wave is due to the re-opening of schools and that government is not revealing such to avoid community hysteria [Victorian schools were closed first time round, but OPENED in May to appease the likes of Morrison, only now are they being again closed].

"US health body highlights risks of reopening after outbreaks in state of Georgia and in Israel"
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/aug/05/covid-19-may-spread-more-easily-schools-than-thought-report-warns

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.