I am not pretending anything. Just pointing out the current...

1. 2,710 Posts.
    I am not pretending anything. Just pointing out the current 'tragic circumstances' appear to be centred solely in Victoria. Which begs the question what has Victorian Govt done differently from other State Governments?

Has any other State taken six days after the first positive result to send a team to test an aged care facility for covid? I'm thinking St Albans in Fawkner. And also apparently also take six hours to pick up the swabs to get tested? St Albans is non-for-profit organisation too.

Did any other State send its professionals (police) to go harass golfers and fishers and ramblers whilst allowing rank amateurs to police hotels filled with people quarantining?

The clear message from very early on in this pandemic was the elderly were particularly vulnerable. It was clear you had to put strict quarantining measures in place at aged care facilities. And that appears to be largely a State issue. And if there is some blame on the Federal Govt as well, and there quite probably is, it is not ABBOTT'S fault.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.