abbott on the slide, page-60

1. 8,527 Posts.
    Gillard's a woman of many "parts" - should nick over to Hollywood when this house falls down.

Her acting coach has suggested all of the following - allegedly!

What is people want? Sad Gillard? Petulant Gillard? Very nice and lovely Gillard? Full of grief and compassion Gillard? Put upon Gillard? World stateswoman Gillard? all sweetness and light little Pollyanna giggly Gillard? Poor downtrodden victim of a misogynist monster named Abbott Gillard? Let's attack Alan Jones ans get him sacked Gillard? Ranting ranting spiteful spitting vile accusations at fellow over the bench women's causes new "heroine Gillard? Chubby here's a baby cuddler Gillard? Super Prime Minister Gillard? "I wish I;d been a teacher' Gillard? Brilliant economist Gillard? Flirty Gillard? (is that Obama running away - irritated Missus tapping foot glaring in the wings?) Joan of Arc feminist Gillard? Champion of women's world rights Twitter chatter ignoramuses Gillard? Phone that editor and tell him I'll tell him what he can and cannot publish or else Gillard? Defender of misogynists because I am desperate to retain the Slipper vote Gillard?
    Or - "let's fleece the States of every GST income penny we can to make them look bad and me terrific so I can win their States back at MY next election alleged tactics Gillard?

Try the lot, the whole gamut, says the acting coach. ONE has to work!

Like every good actress - sorry, actor, worth their salt - the trick to "stardom" is you must be able to learn to assume and pretend a new emotion at any instant opportunity as required by the script of whichever play or movie you find yourself in.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.