abbott performed well on 7.30, page-35

1. 2,158 Posts.
    Well put delisted TU (in thought at least) and to several others in this thread - clearly Liberal minded.

I am starting to think Tony is better than I imagined. He handled that disgraceful interview with aplomb and goes up a notch.

I might have stated to her that she was just attempting entrapment with improper questions on S&G but other than that he made his pertinent points very well. Hawke used to put rude interviewers in their place she would not have got away with that - but then he would have copped more of the bad relations with women crap.

Just because this obnoxious young woman wants to lead him her way in her own twisted little kangaroo court does not make Tony a liar that was false and misleading. His comments on the MRRT and CT were on the money - he did not need to read the BHP report today to comment on the industry or to express the bleeding obvious that the ALP 'policies' are a negative.

ALP supporters - what else would you call the MRRT and CT for the miners but a negative? And do you seriously think (now you have hindsight) that it was good timing?

Well done TA a good effort to be cordial in the face of that display. I am not happy my taxes go to assist to pay her one cent - or the ABC from that rot and The Drum tonight which was another hatchet job.

CW

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.