I have just watched the interview, to be honest I thought Tony...

1. 1,859 Posts.

I have just watched the interview, to be honest I thought Tony Abbott handled himself quite well, I would have done a Bob Hawke and walked out.

Leigh Sales was definitely out to get TA. From the beginning her nostrils were tight, she appeared to be agitated, maybe she was under instructions from someone higher up to get Abbott, he was smart enough not to play her game, this appeared to frustrate Sales even more, particularly on the Gillard/Salter & Gordon issue , it was not a good look as far as Leigh Sales is concerned.

For those being critical of Abbott's performance I think you should put yourself in his shoes, clearly the woman in front of him was out of control, he demonstrated a lot of control in my opinion and answered questions.

Something I thought Leigh Sales said around the 8minute and 29 second, can anyone agree with me, Leigh Sales says “how the hell” then she corrects herself.

Not a good look from this ABC journo, one I think she will regret in the years ahead.

Tony Abbott deserves an apology.

Poyndexter, glad you could not moderate this interview, the public need to see this crap interview from Sales and the left wing biased ABC, we deserve better from this tax payer funded organisation!

Dtrad

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.