abbott rejected plan to speed up asbestos, page-20

1. 1,282 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Such a great hoohaa about nothing other than people trying to parasite money off TLS NBN Govt for nothing.

There are millions of pits in the ground and millions of miles of conduit containing asbestos. And even worse these same people could easily be living in a house with tons of asbestos sheeting etc. After all there are massive numbers of houses which contain asbestos in huge quantities. I know I would not be concerned with the stuff in the ground that's for certain. The risk to health is absolutely minimal and probably less than in a house with walls fully built with asbestos.

Sure care is certainly required in handling the stuff but the way the subject gets hyped up one would think these people were living in the ground with the pits but in fact the pits are in the bloody street.

I bet anything you like the parasites and the parasitic lawyers will be filling out the outrageous claims for compensation right now. The free meal brigade is a pox on the country. Yeah and they will possibly be lighting up a cigarette whilst waiting to see the lawyer too. The world is going nuts imo with all this free meals and political stupidity.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.