Abbott should sue Fairfax. Sack Turnbull, page-64

1. 61,102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 727
    Frasier, thanks for confirming what I have said you had said.

You also see things similar to me and our differences are less than our common views.

I am not sure if Abbott is hamstrung by Hockey or it's the other way round, I tend to think the latter but Abbott and Hockey are tied together and if one goes so will the other. No need to argue that issue.

We differ on Turnbull, I beg to differ with you but conceded I may be wrong on Turnbull but he would be able to win the next election against Shorten and I would rather that.

Scotty ticks boxes for me too but unfortunately voters don't hold him in a high regard, as such he may not be able to deliver an election win. Might be able too but this close to an election and the difficulties we face it would be tough.

Bishop is popular with voters but I doubt she wants the responsibility and stress of being leader, I think she like and would rather keep her existing roles.

I can see that Bishop & Morrison would have more to gain by allowing Turnbull to take the leadership this time and be assured of winning the next election. Bishop could retain her positions ( she was deputy under Turnbull), Morrison would take on the higher profile Treasurer position and could take the leadership from there. Note Morrison ruled himself out of the leadership prior to the recent spill motion and we can see the logic there

That is using logic based on the available factual information, not just a personal opinion

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.