It seems the Abbott fan boys are very quick to post pictures of...

1. 36,331 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4

It seems the Abbott fan boys are very quick to post pictures of Abbott with a hose or in his budgie smugglers doing a Strop impression. We know that stuff is real. It's been reported on plenty.

But, where is the stuff about visiting indigenous communities ? I can't find anything anywhere ?

I can find a video about Abbott lying on camera . Especially about visiting Pell.

And yet, you'd think if he'd done some much for indigenous communities there would be heaps of images of Abbott working in the outback wouldn't you ?

So, Mr Abbott luvvie, post some evidence.

" When Mr Abbott swept to power in 2013, he promised to “continue to spend a week a year in a remote Indigenous community as I have done over the past decade ".

It;s funny how you don't hear the indigenous community standing up for Abbott . Wonder why ?

“I am prepared to sweat blood on this,” he said at the time, urging Australians to “transcend the 'them and us’” mentality.

" In 2015, Mr Abbott was roundly condemned for saying that living in a remote community was a “lifestyle choice” while announcing the closure of more than 100 Indigenous settlements in Western Australia.Indigenous leader Noel Pearson called the comment disappointing. "

Etc.

https://www.sbs.com.au/news/is-tony-abbott-a-good-fit-for-new-indigenous-affairs-envoy

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.