"Peace ,you obviously have nothing better to do with your time...

1. 35,731 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 554
    "Peace ,you obviously have nothing better to do with your time than to dream up things against Abbott.

His daughter was awarded a scholarship . Good on her . My daughters had scholarships through school and uni and they really earnt them ,if you have some evidence that there is something amiss with this put up or shut up."

Pisces - I have no issue with scholarships I just posted the headline article as released this afternoon.

It's all of you that have jumped on in some kind of frolic trying to dismiss anything about the article whatsoever.

The rest is just what I read from the article - it's not a view created by myself - it's as clear as the text it was written in.

The only points I gather it form it are -

1. "The Chairman's Scholarship" was awarded by the chairman also being an Abbott donor

- I can't say many of the scholarships I have seen have been awarded by a donor to daddy.

2. The school couldn't say how many times "The Chairmans Scholarship " had been awarded & it no longer exists.

- ? ? ?

3. The only detail about why the scholarship was awarded came from an Abbott spokesperson not the director of the school.

Last post...

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.