abbotts popularity falls off a cliff, page-53

1. 16,819 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    There's never been any doubt that for whatever reason ,Abbott is extremely unpopular ,even amongst his own ranks . That's on a political level ,on a personal level it's a completely different story . The only ones who ever disliked him on the leftist side were Oakshott ,Windsor and all of the Greens . He actually has good personal relationships with his fellow parliamentarians in the Labor Party. He's apparently a great fellow ,but that's never washed with the voters

I think this poll is fairly disturbing in my view ,it's a massive drop if it's to be believed . To me it gives even more reason for the government to do the right thing by this country and make us competitive so that we'll have the money to pay pensions for future generations. If they're ggoing to hate you anyway ,make it count

There's been a massive anti Abbott campaign generated over the last 4 years at least ,so I'm hopeful that while he has the chance he does what he knows he needs to do and cops whatever's coming to him.

Reading through these threads and the Fairfax press ,today's Age is a classic ,anti Abbott diatribe for 8 pages ,he's got no hope of drawing any of these people on board. Do what needs to be done and maybe there'll be a free lunch for them for a few more years

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.