sniderjonnoh,Ppl will be paid by Business...

1. 16,319 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    snider

jonnoh,

Ppl will be paid by Business also.
    -----------------------------------------------------------/
    With a tax cut of 1.5% to 750,000 and a levy of 1.5% on only 3000, show me a SINGLE business that will pay extra money than they do now, to pay for this

By the way how many Public Servants have sickies when their not sick and who pays for that?
    -----------------------------------------------------------/
    Who cares? The employee gets less salary because of sick pay, annual leave, long service leave, family leave, superannuation etc etc etc Well for well run businesses they do.

So you are happy for Business to pay sick Pay and Annual leave loading but not Ppl.
    --------------------------------------------------------------/
    No. I think Business should pay PPL ahead of us other taxpayers and shareholders. I think Mums and Dads should pay PPL ahead of Business. It's called prefererntial thought processes.

How much better off would the Economy be without Business having to Pay these costs as well Overtime and Public Holiday Rates also.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------/
    Like Gina, sounds like you want people to work for $2 a day. If you didn't pay OT and Hol pay, salaries would be higher. And as I said, business don't pay PPL..

You Guys are not serious about productivity, and as far as complaining about Women who have just had a Baby not adding productivity, you can't be serious can you?
    -------------------------------------------------------------------/
    Firstly I never said they don't add to productivity. I said how does paying them wads of money and allowing them to stay home longer than they otherwise would increase productivity. You don't seem to want to answer this very simple question.

Ok then, how about you answer me this then. What about Long Service Leave of 13.5 Weeks after working 10 yrs? I suppose you think a Worker deserves that for 10 yrs Work, but a Woman who is bring a 50 yr plus worker as well as the Money spent on raising that Child for 16 yrs does not deserve 6 Months off on Her same rate for Her effort.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------/
    Key words "Worker deserves that for 10 yrs Work". That's a financial incentive built into pay rates (in well run businesses) to reward employees.

Its pretty obvious why the Country is in the mess its in when People with you level of intellect are running it.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------/
    We can't all be as smart as you. Vote wisely.

jonnoh,

You are still not answering the points I have made with regard to Business costs and productivity if you are at all concerned about the costs of Business.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------/
    I am not at all concerned about the costs of business. As I have said, Business is not paying for PPL, shareholders and the rest of us taxpayers are. I don't answer your points because they are not even remotely valid.

You are also happy for the Tax Payer to fund 2.2 billion per year for Labours scheme!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------/
    Not happy at all. Where on earth do you get that idea from? But if we have to have one, 18 weeks at min wage is better than $75,000 for 26 weeks PLUS a couple of weeks pay for dad.

If you are concerned about Shareholders returns, what do you think dividend yield would be like without Carbon Tax, Mrrt, Red Tape and Green Tape? Ppl would pail into insignificance.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------/
    I am more concerned with returns to Australia than to shareholders for MRRT given that mining is >80% foreign owned. To me an ETS is the cheapest pt way of reducing emissions and I believe we have to reduce. Businesses pass on costs and trade exposed get compensation to help them move to cleaner emissions.

What about Super effect on Retiree's you say? What about the effect of Interest Rates on Cash held by Retirees since Labour came to office? they have more than halved there earnings.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------/
    Interest rates compensate for inflation. Inflation is low under ALP.

As I have said, business do not pay for PPL. It's shareholders and all other taxpayers EXCEPT business.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.