EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

ABC’s Catalyst Programme, page-18

1. 9,951 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3715

Thanks smooge for posting this.

It is probably well worth pointing out, that it is almost a certainty that this article is referring to EdenCrete PZ and not the original EdenCrete. As I have pointed out repeatedly on this forum, I see EdenCrete PZ having a big global future. This article would seem to confirm my view.

I notice that this issue is from April 2020. In the meantime, EdenCrete has successfully completed a number of important trials in India, and is now ready to be used in several projects in India, as soon as the COVID-19 lockdown is lifted, which should be on May 17th. It is likely that infrastructure and other construction projects will be given priority by the Indian Government and will therefore be amongst the first to resume.

Trials of EdenCrete PZ (and EdenCrete HC) in Australia will also be completed very soon, and orders should start to flow in the second half of this year.

In the US, following over two years of product development, testing and certification, EdenCrete PZ has already been used in the construction of an apartment block in New York. Once the US comes out of lockdown, sales of EdenCrete PZ will increase significantly, not only in New York, but also elsewhere in the US and eventually in many other parts of the world.

Good times ahead.

Cheers.
    Last edited by MarkyBoy49: 13/05/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.427M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $101 50.36K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
62 196998284 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 10707927 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.55pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.