ADY 0.00% 0.9¢ admiralty resources nl.

The ABC released a story today here, titled "Global ambition for...

1. 291 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 119
    The ABC released a story today here, titled "Global ambition for renewable energy drives critical minerals boom, but new mines years away".

It summarises an unmet global demand for critical minerals, two being Nickel and Cobalt.

ADY's other project (that has been in the shadows behind Mariposa's transition to mining production) is Pyke Hill. ADY has a 50% stake on this Pyke Hill project, which boasts to meet both a supply of Nickel, and a supply of Cobalt!

With ADY's Mariposa project providing an expected cash stream from 2024 onwards, it would enable financial support to Pyke Hill transition into production, whilst be motivated by strong global demand (given the shortage of such minerals).

It would make sense that ADY considers progress on this project for the company's medium-term strategy (after accomplishment of cash flow from near term Mariposa success).

I just find it nice that ADY maintains relevance, opportunity and a positive outlook, while keeping a low profile (and hence low SP) as they primarily focus on achieving production, leaving a cheap investor entry point (for the moment). Hence I have been happy to invest in a 'seed' that is ready to germinate into something big once the ADY team achieve/publicise Mariposa success within the year to other investors.

Chris.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 437145 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 700049 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.