ABC bias out of control, page-205

1. 2,560 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    the article you posted contained incorrect information direct from Barnaby Joyce.
    You have not attempted to challenge this assertion

Please explain

1/how Tanner was a liar as claimed by Joyce when he stated the Whitlam Government had negative net debt.The proposition that the RBA only started collecting these figures after Whitlam was ousted as proof of the lie is irrational and dumb.....Whitlam ran surpluses.
    that is why Joyce is a fool.

2/Joyce makes the claim that Whitlam was raising the money through Khemlani to offset his increased spending.This is a lie.
    that is why I called Joyce a fool

The whole site is full of political rubbish and light on facts.
    that is why I called Joyce a fool

As far as qualifications go.....I couldn't care less.....as long as we are talking about politics.
    There are already plenty of economist and lawyers in Canberra.
    We need clear thinkers and straight shooters not people who are beholden to the big end of town or the trade unions.

I considered Whitlam a clear thinker ,a straight shooter and a man of the people who had little time for the big end of town or the unions....in that regard he had all the powers against him.

I think Bernie Frazer ex governor of the reserve bank also has an commerce or economics degree from UNE

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.