I have no particular ideology in either camp of our 2 party...

1. 9,677 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 335
    I have no particular ideology in either camp of our 2 party electoral system, haven't had for about 20 years when I woke up and realised they are one of the same and controlled by powers above them.

What it appears people are really looking for is an honest and benevolent messiah, who does no wrong, does not associate with anyone other than good people (define good?), works tirelessly for the good of the people, is a patriot to the country they reside in etc etc.......Association doesn't mean being influenced.

A wake up call there is no such entity and the best you will ever get is one who steers the middle ground and not get too many people ruffled.

In reality I'm not really interested in who they associate with so long as it doesn't affect their better judgement whilst governing, even though that is near impossible as well. Even the Queen (I'm not a monarchist) associates with Prince Andrew who associated with Epstein? The Queen is held in the upmost regard in mother England by millions.

We all associate with people in our daily lives, employment who are of low moral standing, who lie, who deceive, who are corrupt, who are weird (in who's opinion?) but that doesn't equate to you, who has the ultimate power, to be like them. Human nature is flawed it is up to the individual to the extent what is acceptable to them.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.