ABC Grubs!!

1. 23,634 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 379
    what kind of grubs insects have infested the ABC so profoundly that compels a tax payer funded organisation to willfully misrepresent the racing industry they way they did, in their hatchet job last night. And particular right on the eve of one of the major events for the racing industry!

There must be really sick puppies at high level management hell bent on destroying an industry simply because of their perverted personal leftist views.

The so called expose on the ABC last night completely misrepresented the racing industry by implying and in some cases falsely suggesting, that the racing industry is directly responsible for abattoirs miss treating & cruelty to horses.

What it did highlight, which the ABC deliberately played down, is that state government regulators & compliance officers are sleeping on the job!

So cynical & bereft of ethics & morality is the ABC that they decided to roll out this utter piece of rubbish to attack & destroy an industry that is one of the mostly regulated when it comes to compliance with strict animal husbandry, management and care practices, trace ability of ownership; an industry that is a significant contributor to employment & generator of revenue for the country.

I personally don't enjoy horse racing, i don't watch it, i don't gamble, however at the same time as long as they abide by the laws I have no problem with their activities and other people enjoying this activity.

When will the government step in & do something to control this rabid out of control, beholden to itself, propaganda organisation? When!

I suspect their will be several legal case arising out of this blatant abuse and false accusations! and rightly so! .....the rotten joint needs to be bled and freed of the parasites....

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.