AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

abc news - 7:30 report, page-3

1. 683 Posts.
    golfer,the reality is that even if bc pilbra got the go ahead tomorrow,it would take a minimum of a decade to get all environmental studies,heritage studies,licenses,bank finance,designs of plant and infustructure,and of course actual construction and commissioning proceedures.And that is IF it ever gets off the ground.Then on top of that there is macro economic issues and the coal price to contend with.The odds of this ever getting off the ground is 100 to 1 at best,and even then its gonna be a ten year wait.This is the reality of the situation,and is the reason for the declining shareprice.There are hundreds of other companies on the asx that have projects with a higher chance of success,and in a shorter timeframe.Some on this thread seem to have become obsessed with this stock,and refuse to see the chances of success here for what they are,much to their own detriment.to those i say,step back and try and take an objective view,rather that an emotional one of mnms prospects.I await your emotional responses.good luck all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.